In order to provide the support that is essential for the core business operations, organizations across the world rely on functions and services that could help them achieve their goal. Facility management service providers are responsible for ensuring that the support is available at the right time, quality, and form.
Facility management providers help organizations to keep running. They work in all kinds of environments, including hotels, offices, sports & leisure areas, homes, and educational establishments.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “UAE Facility Management Market Analysis, 2021,” the market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2021-26. The market growth attributes to the surging demand for facility management services in commercial & residential buildings and increasing industrial projects.
Further, the mounting investments in the construction sector to enhance their activities and the flourishing tourism sector of the country are primary factors propelling the growth of the UAE Facility Management Market. Besides, UAE is witnessing snowballing use of advanced technologies like artificial intelligence and robotics in the facility management market, thereby presenting a lucrative opportunity to drive market growth.
Get a sample copy of the market research: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/uae-facility-management-market.html
Why There is a Need for Facility Management?
With the growing adoption of the modern lifestyle, the demand for a better work environment is increasing. A better work environment will lead to enhancing the consumer’s productivity and experience. Facility management ensures that the building and services operate safely and efficiently. The facility management services impact the short- and long-term value of buildings, and equipment.
- Facility management includes:
- Maintenance and operations
- Space management
- Energy management
- Business continuity
- Real estate management
What are the benefits of facility management?
- It provides a cost-effective working process within the business
- It helps to enhance the efficiency of the business
- It reduces pressure & stress of managing the organization’s facility
- It helps increase the lifespan of business assets.
What are the types of facility management?
There are two types of facility management: Hard and Soft
- Hard facility management Services:Hard facility management services pertaining to the management of the physical structure of the building. This facility management service directly impacts the welfare and safety of employees and visitors. Hard FM services include:
- HVAC systems
- Gas, heating, and plumbing
- Mechanical, lighting, and electrical system
- Fire safety systems
- Building maintenance work
Soft Facility Management Services: Soft facility management helps make the building comfortable and pleasant for its occupants. They can be added or removed as per the need. It is also necessary for improving the security of the building. The type of soft services required by the business depends on the type of business and occupant requirements. Soft facility management services include:
- Pest control
- Waste management
- Car parking
- Catering services
- Cleaning services
How does facility management help in cost reduction?
Facility management is a multi-dimensional process that helps companies in cost-cutting. The integration of new technologies and task automation has enabled organizations to efficiently manage their workplace with smart budget allocation.
- Automating the time taking task
- It helps in regulating building’s energy consumption, thereby enhancing energy savings
- It creates a healthy environment for the workforce in their spaces. It can be done by providing temperature control in indoor spaces, ensuring hygiene in public areas like bathrooms, and managing constant electricity & Wi-Fi access to ensure an undisrupted work environment.
The integration of new technologies into the facility management services of a building is a worthwhile investment. In the long run, the adoption of advanced technologies can help reduce the time taken for routine procedures and ensure accountability & efficiency at workplaces. This will further help in significantly minimizing the overall costs.
Technological advancements and changing attitudes are transforming the corporate world. Facility management will continue to evolve. Facility management services are essential for a smooth running environment and making occupants comfortable & happy. Using modern tools will help organizations streamline the management and maintenance of services. It will enhance building safety and a productive working environment. Hence, it is beneficial for reducing the risk of business losses.
For more details about the Facility Management Market in UAE visit: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/uae-facility-management-market.html