Artificial intelligence-based cyber security solutions for organizations operate principally through online mediums. To ensure a robust security infrastructure, security professionals require strong support from intelligent machines & advanced technologies like AI to function contentedly and secure the organization’s data from cyberattacks.
A recent research report has cited that the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security Market is expecting around 22.60% CAGR during 2022-27. The most prominent factors that back the market growth are listed below:
- Modern technologies like machine learning, natural language processing, image processing, voice recognition, etc.
- Growing cyber security concerns across organizations
- Criticality to combat potential threats & understand user behavior
Thus, the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Cyber Security Market displays an optimistic future trend, observing which numerous market players are actively participating. These leading players are BAE Systems plc, RSA Security LLC, IBM Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., Fortinet Inc., FireEye Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Juniper Network Inc., Acalvio Technologies Inc., Darktrace Limited, Amazon Web Services Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Cylance Inc., and Securonix Inc.
Get the sample copy of the market research: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/ai-in-cyber-security-market.html
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Cyber Security Market
- While the Covid-19 pandemic had a negative effect on most industries, the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Cyber Security Market displayed a positive impact.
- With the imposition of stringent movement restrictions & lockdowns, most industries transformed their operations by working remotely.
- It exposed the company data breach due to the use of local networks to access the internet.
- Understanding the urgency, organizations began to adopt robust cyber security systems integrated with AI.
- Moreover, the same trend is anticipated to prevail and boost the market growth substantially in the years to come.
Furthermore, Cloud Security, amongst the security types, is anticipated to witness the fastest market growth in the forecast years. The most prominent factor is the abundant data generated by large enterprises using cloud platforms for data storage, exposing them to cyber threats to a greater extent.
Artificial Intelligence in cyber security for Cloud Security is gaining extensive traction as any attacks or threats can severely hamper the company’s data. Hence the need for efficient security infrastructure is boosting the adoption of AI-cyber security. Hence, it can be said that the Global AI in Cyber Security Market shall display remunerative growth opportunities for the leading players and grow substantially in the forecast period.