Make work, study, and play simple with a brand-new laptop that has the latest hardware in the market. On the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, shop for the best model on No Cost EMI from manufacturers like Asus, Dell, Sony, HP, Lenovo, Acer, and Apple. Buy the laptop of your choice on a payment plan and forget about the price.
Your personal and business needs can be met with the best high-performance laptops available today. You can always choose to get a laptop on EMI without a credit card if you lack finances and are unable to invest a sizable amount on a new device. For EMI purchases of expensive goods like laptops, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a fantastic choice. The card not only facilitates EMI on the laptop without a credit card but also allows for convenient payments over a period of time ranging from 3 to 24 months.
So stop waiting and get a laptop today on a No Cost EMI. Get the most recent EMI deals on laptops at Bajaj Finserv Partner Stores. Check out the list of partner stores, which includes well-known e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, etc., if you’re wanting to buy a laptop on EMI online at the greatest price. You can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card at the online store, and you can also take advantage of EMI on the laptop without a credit card and zero down payments (on selected products).
Latest Laptops you can buy without a credit card
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 Intel Core i3 10th Gen 81WE01P5IN
- Lenovo Slim 3i Intel Core i3 11th Gen 82H801LHIN
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 2021 14ITL6 Intel Core i3 11th Gen
- Asus X415 (11th Gen Intel)
- Asus X515 (11th Gen Intel)
- Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 (2022)
- HP Pavilion x360 Intel Core i5 (Silver, 533U0PA)
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dy1013TU
- Dell Inspiron 3511 Intel Core (D560651WIN9S)
How to Buy Your Favourite Laptop on EMI without any Credit Card
You must follow the steps listed below in order to purchase laptops without a credit card at any of the Bajaj Finserv partner stores on a No Cost EMI:
- Go to the partner Bajaj Finserv shop website.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Look through the assortment of laptops made by well-known companies like HP, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, Acer, and more.
- Decide the laptop you like best and complete the checkout process.
- SNow choose your desired payment method, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Choose the payback period and submit your request in step six.
You can also choose to purchase a laptop from one of the 1.2 Lakh physical partner stores situated in more than 3,000 cities on No Cost EMI. Simply select the item and provide the information for your EMI Network Card at the checkout.
How To Buy a laptop at a store near you
Here are the steps to purchase a laptop from a store on EMI:
- Go to a local Bajaj Finserv partner store
- Pick the laptop of your choice.
- Choose a manageable repayment period.
- Provide the information on your EMI Network Card or choose in-store financing.
- Submit an OTP that was delivered to your mobile device to complete your purchase.
You can get the newest laptop on the market without breaking the bank thanks, to EMIs that start at only Rs. 999 a month. No longer are significant monetary payments necessary! The discounts and offers with the EMI Network Card make online shopping more practical. So, make your claim immediately!
Also Read: Want to Build a Deck? Start With a Plan
Advantages of Purchasing Laptops Using the EMI Network Card
Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase a laptop on EMI has various benefits. A few of these includes:
- Without a credit card, EMI is a credit-card-free way to purchase laptops.
- You may be eligible for a high-limit, pre-approved loan.
- Laptops are available without any additional charges with a No Cost EMI feature.
- Without going over your budget, you may finance the best laptop.
- The most recent laptops can be bought offline at partner stores or via online retailers.
- You may avail of the offer of EMI on the laptop without a credit card.
- The EMI store has the benefit of zero down payment and 4-hour or same-day expedited delivery on some products.
- You can select a practical repayment period from 3 to 24 months.
- After your first EMI has been paid, you can pre-close the loan at any time without incurring any fees associated with the foreclosure.
No-Cost EMI turns the cost of your purchase into interest-free EMIs without paying any extra fees or hidden costs. Using the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, you can buy more than 1 million+ items from a variety of categories, including computers, smartphones, air conditioners, and much more, on no-cost EMIs.
To apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and learn more about the card’s specifics, including its requirements, application process, fees, and other information, visit the Bajaj Finserv website.
I am Priya Varma, and I have been working as Content Writer at Rananjay Exports for past 2 years. My expertise lies in researching and writing both technical and fashion content. I have written multiple articles on Gemstone Jewelry like turquoise ring and other stones over the past years and would love to explore more on the same in future. I hope my work keeps mesmerizing you and helps you in the future.